Monday, July 26, 2010

The "Trip"


Obviously I'm on a Posting binge right now. Could it be because I'm avoiding reality? (Like ordering piano music or preparing my next Den meeting? Yes.)


But thought this was something to remember: The other day the boys packed some bags and went on a trip. Can't remember where they were going but Spencer had their flight itinerary all prepared (in his head) and they were off on a great vacation...somewhere sunny I'm sure...because the boys frequently comment about how they don't want to go to Florida again unless it is sunny. After days of wondering where certain items of clothing had gone I finally clued in and unpacked their bags. Imagine that!!!!! We had found the missing shorts and socks!


1 comment:

  1. Your boys have the best imaginations! I'm sorry our trip to FL has scarred them for life. You would think Minnesota winters would have the same effect....
    :)

    ReplyDelete