Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Friday!




Funny that Fridays are still very exciting to me. Guess I enjoy the change of "scenery".

The boys and I spent the morning at a Nature Reserve. I have now reached a new mothering 'low': Scooping out pond scum in hopes of finding some creepy crawley thing. We were succesful and the boys had fun. I will, however, have nightmares about the 5 ft. bullsnake.
I also had a few 'old' moments today. I was swinging with the boys at a park and felt myself getting motion sick. Pathetic...I tried to look forward, not think about it, and continued to pump. I think I'm still dizzy.
And another moment: Spencer statement today when reminded to do his jobs: "you make my life complicated because of jobs." I responded with "you make my life complicated because of the whining." We are such a happy family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment