Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

The Halloween-filled weekend was fun. We went to the Halloween parade in Anoka and then hit the ward's Trunk-or-Treat party. I think Ben looks pretty good in a blond wig!...

The boys came home with a good stash of candy after trick-or-treating on Halloween...

And then we headed to the airport to pick-up Grandma Cap and Grandpa Joel! Mom and Dad stayed for just a few days but we had a great time! We had fun just doing our normal routine. We spent a few hours in a furniture store (in which Mom and I could have stayed longer but Dad got a little bored...I think he took a nap in 3 different sofas or chairs throughout the store!) Note: I don't know how to change this picture to a normal rotation...and I don't have the time to figure it out!


1 comment:

  1. Were you Bella? :) I'm lovin' Ben's wig. So glad your parents got to visit!

    ReplyDelete