Friday, July 15, 2011
Back to Reality
It's been a rainy past two days in St. Michael. The boys have been awesome at thinking of things to do...right now they are working on a haunted house for this evening. :) We returned from Utah Monday morning (3:30 a.m.). We had planned on finding a hotel but the boys were fantastic so we kept driving...it really was a pretty smooth road trip. The boys have become great travelers. The trip to Utah was wonderful. I have so many pictures to post...but I'm not sure I know how to post all of them. The reunion in WY was great...the boys had a blast with everyone and there were many times when I didn't see them for an hour or two. (Unlike other years when at least one was clinging to my leg and didn't dare talk to anyone.) This year was definitely different! Sam and Spencer had fun participating in pranks and being a part of Kate's creative ideas. Alex talked everyone's ears off...whether they wanted to listen to him or not! We spent a little time in Provo but mostly did a lot of swimming and playing at Mom's. It seemed even harder to leave this time than it has before. But we are back to reality in Minnesota and life is good. (I'll admit it...I can't help it!...I'm already looking forward to seeing family again!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment