Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of 2nd and 5th Grades























I would say the first day of school was a success. Boys left happy and came home happy. I heard the recap of Sam's day in very limited detail...with me digging hard for each tid-bit of info. Spencer's recap was filled with as many details as he could possibly remember...including which color of notebook was taken to which class, when he visited the bathroom, and quotes from different teachers. They are two different turkeys for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Love hearing what you're up to. Wish I could have gotten a play by play like Spencer gave you. All I heard was that recess was fun. How are the microphones working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so stinking cute! Spence is looking older for sure! Glad he likes to chat it up with you. Hopefully that never stops! So glad Sam is happy everyday! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete