Monday, October 17, 2011

Picture-less Recap

I'm a little annoyed with myself....we've had some fun activities lately but I keep forgetting to take pictures while we're doing them! Oh well...there's always 'next time'. We had a fun weekend; Got stranded in the van when the battery died...luckily Ben was on his way home and close by; Sam was at a birthday party for 4.5 hrs on Saturday so I took Alex to pick out our pumpkins; Spencer went with Ben to help with Allan's renovation project; We spent an evening at the Galloways for a fire...the boys had fun running around in the dark. And now I'm determined to have a fire pit. Nothing can beat an outdoor fire in the Fall...it gets dark at 7:00 p.m. so kids can enjoy night games without having to stay up until 10:00 p.m. Love it. This week is MEA so only three days of school and no spelling test!

1 comment:

  1. I got stranded in the van the other day when the battery died! Love hearing about all you are up to. Bonus of a fire pit: It always makes hot dogs taste awesome.

    ReplyDelete