Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday evening thoughts...

Wish I could figure out how to post ultrasound pictures to this blog. Had a dr. appt. Friday and they are guessing the babies are two girls. We have the Level 2 ultrasound in 3 weeks and will know for sure then. But here are my thoughts right now: Seriously? Two girls? I was intimidated with the thought of one. One of the blessings if the babies are two girls (v. two boys) is it will be much easier to choose two names. Ben names one. I name one. Should work out? ;)

Life is busy right now. I'm feeling 1000 times better than I was. Pneumonia and nausea are taken care of. Still tired and have major food aversions but I'll take that 10 times over what I felt before. I'm almost a fully functioning human again!

We are close to finalizing our decision to build a home and rent our current home. I couldn't stand the thought of moving to a different school district. So...we will stay in the Hans Hagen development and most likely move in July.

Boys are healthy, loud, and obstinate. They are excited for the upcoming changes...and always side with my baby names v. Ben's. ;)

Those are my thoughts for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling mostly better. When I was pregnant with Sam, I hated pizza, ice cream and chocolate the whole 9 months. Sometimes I wish I could get that back. I pulled up the Hans Hagan development to try and gues where you are looking/floor plans. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To post ultrasound pics, scan them as a jpeg file, then post them as you would a picture. (I think!) :) Thinking about you and all of your changes. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete