1. This is probably the only Easter in the next 18 yrs that I will spend alone. Ben had the opportunity to go with his Dad to KY for the blessing of Eva. He took all three boys with him. Yep...I have had the house to myself for the past four days. Thought I would get lonely...but...um...nope! It has been wonderful. Of course I'll be excited to see them when they return tomorrow...they will have so many things to tell me about and will fight over who gets to tell me which story. ;) But...I have enjoyed every quiet moment...especially knowing after June I will never get a shower again.
2. Babies are doing well. Baby A weighs 2 lbs and Baby B 2.7 lbs. I think that's a big difference but the dr. told me not to worry 'at this point'. They are, however, sending me to the perinatologists for further testing.
3. I am actually feeling really good. Of course, I could make a list of the things that are uncomfortable, painful, and just difficult but I think that's par for the pregnancy course. I really can't complain too much.
4. I am now asked frequently when my baby is due. I think people must look at me in the grocery store and wonder if my water is going to break any day.
5. Got Mom's ticket! She will be here May 8-June 19. Hope she still likes us when she leaves. And hope all those who get to entertain Dad will survive. ;)
Your thoughts always make me smile. A weekend alone? Hope you caught up on chick flicks and ice cream instead of scrubbing your washing machine...I'll never forget when that was your plan for Father and Son's. :) Fun that there is another girl cousin the same age! May 8 is fast approaching, so exciting!
ReplyDeleteAgree with Em. Love hearing your thoughts! Soooooo glad your mom is coming out for such an extended period! How wonderful that she both can and will. Love you!
ReplyDelete