I got Ben on board last night to put together a double stroller for me. That lead me to cleaning two car seats (that eventually turned into some kind of play land for Sam and Alex) and then organizing some of the diapers that have been thrown into the basement over the past two months. I estimated it was about $650.00 in diapers. (Not kidding!) Ben's comment: "Those better last 6 months!" My response: "More like 3 months...better keep your day job."
There was one day that Brad estimated the amount we've spent on diapers with all the kids...really glad I can't remember that number! However, I'm sure it feels good to know you don't have to make a diaper run for 3 months.
ReplyDeleteThose newborn diapers are so way cuter than the gigantor ones we're into these days. Just sayin'.
Wow Amelia! It's amazing to see a stash of diapers in your basement and think you will be pushing a double stroller! So exciting and so awesome!
ReplyDelete