Tonight the boys and Ben are sleeping by the Christmas Tree...a fun tradition that Ben's Dad did with them growing up. The boys look forward to it...and we get a movie. In my opinion the movie should be holiday-ish but I have seemed to be outvoted the past few years. So...once again it's about aliens/war/battleships/airplanes... Not really up my alley. I endured the 1st half then put the girls to bed and thought maybe I'd post a few thoughts tonight. The movie is too action-packed for anyone to really notice I'm gone! ;)
Life. Hmmm...what's happening lately. The usual. Busy. Fun. Hectic. Here's my summary of thoughts for the evening:
1. Girls. Oh those cute girls. Love them. And they love their rice cereal. Both are super close to sitting by themselves and Grace is mobile. Not a full crawl yet but she maneuvers where she wants to go with scooting backwards or rolling over and over.
2. Ben's work-team was meeting at a Target store close by today so I took the girls so he could show them off. And he did... :)
3. It snowed. Thank heavens. The boys have needed this. They have had a blast in it. And I have had a blast with them outside. Alex has been tired enough to go right to sleep at night. (He's my night owl and I will hear him jumping off his bed at 10:00 some nights. Not this week!)
4. I cannot believe Christmas is in 11 days!?! I'll head to Target in the morning to hopefully wrap-up the shopping. The Christmas decorating has been pathetic (to say the least!) this year. I haven't even put the stockings out yet...
5. I love our home. I love the laundry room. The mud room. The kitchen. We are so enjoying having more space and are grateful.
6. The boys. Oh those crazy boys...what else do I say. Not easy raising three completely different boys. If they were all of the same mold I might be able to feel some success. Darn.
7. Spencer is enjoying the Ski-Club. Sam is excited about the upcoming basketball season...poor Ben got roped into being the coach. Which he really is happy to do...just truly doesn't feel he has the time. And he doesn't. We'll figure it out.
Movie is over... ;) Got to make some bottles for the night...
No comments:
Post a Comment