A few moments in my life lately:
1. Little Miss Grace started taking her first steps. I could eat her up.
2. The girls giggle in their cribs together...I heard them through the monitor the other day. It's the sweetest thing ever.
3. Summer is here! Two boys excited and one that came home and cried. Kindergarten was too fun for Alex! He loved every day. He cried for a while after coming home the last day and when he calmed down enough so that he could talk I asked him what the saddest part about it being over was. His response: "when the buses drove away".
4. Boys all have fresh summer buzzes. Even Spencer. He hasn't had his hair buzzed for years and he looks handsome! Something about little boys with freshly buzzed hair is darling.
5. Okay...so there was something else that I wanted to post. But...I can't remember it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment