Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Noise...lest I someday forget


We are at war right now. Three boys flying WWII airplanes. ("Are we smoking, sir? The bomber is down!") Spencer directs the Allied fleet while Sam makes a fabulous machine gun noise with his tongue. Alex copies it all. It can be rough, especially if a plane lands on someone else's base without permission. Yet, at times the missions can last peacefully for an hour. The reality: fighter pilots are very noisy...and I enjoy the quiet that comes after bed time has ended the war.

3 comments:

  1. I think I could take the bomber noise if only mine could figure out how to entertain themselves that well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get these on video!

    P.S. Do you actually want to hear my comments everyday? you can say "no". Is there a "block comments" feature you can utilize for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I want to hear your comments everyday! That would be like talking to you everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete