The story goes something like this: Sam was 2 yrs old...refused to wear pants... and wore shorts year-round. He eventually found that swimming suits were even roomier and has worn only trunks (year-round...yes...even under his snow pants) for years. We have gone through quite a few swimming suits over the past 3 years. This is what we are currently sporting. If it happens to be in the wash he defaults to last year's trunks. Reality is that he must be cold because lately he has been wearing Spencer's tube socks and pulling them up to his knees to stay warmer. I took a picture of it the other day that I'll have to upload...it's fabulous.
Such fun pictures of your family! You probably won't appreciate this, but I hope he wears the trunks forever. He couldn't be cuter!
ReplyDeleteSo will you be annoyed if I send him a swimming suit for his birthday?
ReplyDeleteJust make sure the suit you send has a floral arrangement of some kind. He seems to be drawn to those! :)
ReplyDelete