Last May some of my favorite people came to MN for a few days. We talked, laughed, ate and spent Emily's money :) I have the best Mom and sisters...they are all amazing. They are coming again in a few months and I am so excited. Thankful that they they would put their busy lives on hold to come and hang-out with me for a few days. Love them.
I so love your tradition!!! I wish I could get my mom and sisters to do the same thing. It's truly awesome! I'm imagining you doing lots of shopping and eating lots of ice cream. Hope you have a great time!
ReplyDeleteOne more thing...those are some HOT ladies in that picture! Seriously, BEAUTIFUL. All of you. Love the cute pink trench your sis is wearing.
I am so glad you are making this a tradition!
ReplyDeleteI am super excited for our weekend, but could you buy more toaster streudles this time, sam ate all 3 boxes in 3 days last time..AND I REFUSE TO SHARE WITH SAMER BAMERS!!!
ReplyDelete