Thursday, June 10, 2010

First week of summer...








We have successfully navigated our first full week of summer. The boys' most requested summer activities have all happened this week:
Starting with a fieldtrip to Ben's work....you really do forget how exciting elevators, skyscrapers, escalators and skyways are to children. Next was Elm Creek Beach. It wasn't really warm enough to go but it turned out to be a fabulous time! The beach was empty...the boys had 50 yards of sand all to themselves. I had to coax them to leave so I could get something in the oven for dinner. Alex was also invited to his first birthday party. He left our house with a smile and I left him at the party in tears. And the grand finale for the week is a sleepover with cousins! Always a fun time!
Note: yes...the gum coming out of Blake and Sam's mouth is disgusting. And...yes...the Minnesota shirts are worn a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment