Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nail Polish 101

We had a fun and busy day today. Swimming lessons, t-ball for Sam, and the beach. (Finally got an afternoon of sun and I refused to go back indoors...it's been rainy for two weeks!)

Tonight I finished tucking the boys into bed and went to repaint my toes. Sam and Alex came into the bathroom ("to say good night again") just as I was removing the old nail polish. Sam was hilarious...very interested in the whole process: "So that's how your toes get red!?!" I explained the whole nail painting process to him. He wanted to keep 'sniffing' the polish and remover and kept saying how good it smelled. After all of these years of wondering how my toes became red he is now very knowledgeable in the art of toe painting.

1 comment:

  1. He's funny! That much closer to understanding his future wife!

    ReplyDelete