Friday, July 23, 2010

Rocketry and Such


So I signed Spencer up for a week long class of rocket building. He and his friend Jack went together and it was a great experience....right up Spencer's alley. Today was the final rocket 'launch'. Stacey and the kids went with us...after the launch we spent a couple of hours playing at the parks and sweating away the summer.
Tonight I put the boys to bed and decided to clean. It was hilarious...I was vacuuming their rooms (while they were asleep) and neither Sam or Alex even moved. Obviously a fun and tiring day.

3 comments:

  1. You're a great mom, Amelia! What a fun day for a family of boys! I'm so impressed you can vacuum around them at night. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting us! We had so much fun. Wish we could've seen the 'rootbeer rocket' up close, but it sure was cool to see it fly through the air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I can't believe you had the energy to vacuum, I'd be all about ice cream by that point.

    ReplyDelete