So it has been awhile since I've poured out my heart in a Post. Ok...so I would never actually do that...but it sounded like a nice way to start this one! :)
It's been a busy July. Beth asked me the other day if we are still on 'death watch'. It may sound insincere but it's the truth. That's what we are doing....waiting for Julie to pass away. Which...I still think will be awhile yet. We were supposed to head to Utah next week but Ben isn't up for leaving the 'death watch'. (Which...I can understand...loosing his Mom is going to be very difficult.) The boys have been so excited to go to Utah so I will have to come up with some pretty impressive replacement plans...maybe Valley Fair and a Twins game?
The month has been filled with company and Charlesworth entertainment. The boys have had a lot of fun days spent with cousins. I'm embarrassed to say I don't have many pictures of it all. Some highlights: canoeing and the trampoline at Steven's house; Bunker Beach; Train museum; movie; fast food (a highlight for the boys only...I'm hoping to not step foot in another fast food chain for a month).
The summer has flown. I'm sad that it's 1/2 over. Really...I am.
Nice to see Julie smiling through this, she looks beautiful! I think they boys will find Valley Fair and the Twins to be an ample substitute to a 24 hour drive, yes?
ReplyDeleteYou're a great wife! Glad you've had some fun times mixed in with all the craziness. Love you.
ReplyDeletep.s. so, so sorry about Utah. I know you were looking forward to the trip. Go Twins.
ReplyDelete