Just had a funny moment while I was cleaning out my closet....found 3 wrapped presents in the very back corner...one for each of the boys. It was like one of those movies when people find something forgotten and then have to blow the dust off of the top to see what it really is! (I unwrapped the gifts to see what I had forgotten to give them.) I'm
embarrassed to admit that I think they were supposed to be for Christmas 2 years ago!!!
Bonus presents! (Are they still good?) Have you unburied yourselves from the snow? Braden can't stop talking about the Metrodome. (Think that was rigged to push the new stadium issue?)
ReplyDeleteThat's like finding money in your pocket! Love that! What were the presents? Can you still give em to the boys? Hopefully they haven't outgrown them. If so, guess Alex is going to have a pretty awesome Christmas!
ReplyDelete