Saturday, December 10, 2011
News X2
There is good reason for my lack of posting, and for my lack of everything else in life right now. The last 7 weeks have been an eternity. To say I haven't been myself is an understatement. I found out I was pregnant and it's been ugly ever since. To date: 7 weeks of sickness that I have never experienced. Yesterday I went in for my routine 1st dr. visit and left in tears. I got news that our baby was actually 'babies'. I have cried for about 12 hours straight at this point. Ben and I feel we are living in a dream. We have waited to tell people until we told the boys. We broke the news to them this morning. They were thrilled...and I knew they would be excited. But one of the biggest cheers came when I told them Grandma Cap may be coming out in the spring to help us. So...due date is June 30, however, it is expected they will come early and most likely be May babies. We hope to carry them that long. This is something I never dreamed would happen to me and wrapping my mind around it all is so so hard. I told Ben if I'm not on bedrest by April I will be on self-induced hibernation. The thought of being seen in public while pregnant with twins is truly a nightmare! But...this will obviously be a challenge that turns into a blessing...we just have to take it as it comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NO WAY! I bet those boys are SO excited! I so wish I could be there to have them over all the time and let you rest. Nice that the boys are going to be old enough to help out and that the twins will have each other to grow up with. TWINS!
ReplyDeleteSo fun and so emotional to read about your news and your emotions. Glad you shared. Imagining your shock. Sad you were so sick the first few weeks. Wow! Just.....wow!
ReplyDelete