Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Surprise Ticket















No...I didn't win the lottery. But close! Ben called me last Wednesday afternoon and announced I was leaving for Utah the next morning (in like 12 hours.) He'd just gotten me a ticket and was sending me for a long weekend. So...in 2 frantic hours I made arrangements with Stacey to have Alex for a few days (bless her!) and Sam and Spencer to have a plan after school. Left Thursday and returned Monday. Best suprise from Ben ever. Mom and Jed were the only ones in Utah that knew I was coming so it was fun surprising Sus, Elise and the girls. Of course, the real reason Ben sent me was hoping I could get some R&R and stop crying. (I've had bronchitis on top of constant tears about the twins so I think he thought if he didn't send me to Utah he was going to have to send me to a mental institution...the UT ticket was cheaper.) It was so nice hanging out at Mom's. Susan spent two nights there and Jed/Melissa came for a night. Although I spent too much time laying down it was awesome to lay there and listen to everyone chatting. Ben's the best...I'll keep him for another year or so.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! I had no idea he did this! How sweet. Happy you had some sister and mom therapy!

    ReplyDelete