Thursday, March 8, 2012

??? and ???

We are constantly asked what we are naming the girls. If it were up to me...the decision could have been made. Apparently Ben isn't in as big of a hurry. The boys and I love to talk about what to name the babies. Ben...not so much. I'm not sure if he just prefers to mole it over in his own mind without any pressuring input from the rest of us or if he is just trying to drive me crazy! Regardless...the other night the boys and I decided to have a drawing. We got Ben to admit to three names he likes and I put in three of my favorite names. We honored Ben by letting him do the drawing. First two names that came out of the bucket were my favorites! It really was hilarious. I told him it was fate. ;) It couldn't have been better if I had rigged the whole thing!

1 comment:

  1. I love being able to catch up with you here-the boys are so cute and that baby bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete