Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

1. My latest favorite: grapefruit. No sugar necessary...I always follow-up with plenty of that in other things.
2. We are all loving the warm weather. Wish every March in MN had 70's. The boys ran around with neighbors for 2 hours after school yesterday.
3. Nothing on the calendar tonight! So exciting.
4. I'm seeing the dr. every-other week. I usually try and schedule the appts. while Alex is at preschool. Unfortunately tomorrow's appt. he will be joining me. Can't wait to explain to him why I will be writing my name on a cup and then leaving urine in it. Simple answers do not appease him.
5. Signed papers on the build of the new house. So exciting. Trying not to think about the other part: what to do with the current home...that's a little stressful.
6. We had about 10 days of a fever/virus running through various members of the house. Spencer and I have been spared so far!
7. Ben and Spencer are camping tomorrow night for 11 yr old scouts. They will have a great time...even if it is wet and soggy!
8. I now wake up every 1.5 hrs in the night. Yep...it's fabulous. My ribs hurt so the dull pain wakes me up too often. There is no comfortable position. I go to the bathroom, try to readjust pillows and then sleep for another hour or two. It's been hard...but I'm trying to remember that this is good preparation for getting up with two babies in the night!
9. Stacey had Alex over to play today. He was thrilled to go and I was so grateful.
10. Went to get McDonalds sundaes for dessert tonight. Ben commented I looked homeless in my pajamas and t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment