We have loved the schools in St. Michael. However...elementary school starts at 7:35 a.m. Yes...7:35 a.m. Spencer is generally a "morning person" but it is even hard for him. School gets out at 2:15...it is nice to have more time after school for homework and friends. However, waking up a child at 6:30 to go to school is insane! The reality of it is: Sam will be involved next year. Ben doesn't take me seriously when I suggest that perhaps we need to move to a different school district before I have to wake Sam this early. I will survive...somehow!?
That IS early, and I agree that a drastic measures will need to be taken (either moving or putting your family on it's own time zone) before Sam is involved! Poor dude! I feel for your boys! It must be nice to be a man and live in a world where everything just works out because your amazing wife handles everything before you even have to worry about it. Ahhh....Ben. I mean, Men.
ReplyDelete