
I will admit...
I have regularly thought: who has time for that?...and... if you do have the time, isn't there something you should be cleaning? :) I've succumbed to the dark side. A friend of mine has put her blog entries into a book...like a journal. Fabulous! While there are moments I would like to forget in raising these boys, there are too many moments I DON'T want to forget. Warning: no sugar coating in this blog...just Mills' reality.
I have regularly thought: who has time for that?...and... if you do have the time, isn't there something you should be cleaning? :) I've succumbed to the dark side. A friend of mine has put her blog entries into a book...like a journal. Fabulous! While there are moments I would like to forget in raising these boys, there are too many moments I DON'T want to forget. Warning: no sugar coating in this blog...just Mills' reality.
I've been waiting for this day! So excited to be more in touch with what you guys are up to...back hair and all!
ReplyDeleteHey -- I was going to call you today! Thanks for the bday card and wishes. And yes, that cupcake does need to be drowned in chocolate. I'm seriously impressed that you have a blog! That IS a good idea to use it as a journal...I haven't written in my "journal" since I started having kids. I'm a fan of reality so I'll be anxiously awaiting your take on daily life. :) Love you!
ReplyDelete