Monday, February 22, 2010
The funniest guy I know...
Jed is definitely the funniest guy I know. He had a lay-over in Minneapolis this morning so Alex and I were able to pick him up and head to MOA for some early lunch. So fun! Of course...with Jed I should always remember water proof mascara....the laughing gets ridiculous. Jed taught me many things growing up...he would offer karate lessons, football lessons, etc. for any siblings interested. (You kind of had to participate...poor dude would have a sign-up sheet hung on the stairway...I still remember the football play #7.) I drove him crazy growing up and we had some pretty good arguments. (I think Elise tried to tape record me yelling at Jed once to prove to Mom how horrible I was.) Jed has a way with life: he can make any problem turn into a laughable situation. We call him the "family gossip"...the truth is he is just very involved and would do anything for any of his family. I remember when Alex was in the hospital Jed called almost every day....the nurses even commented on the wonderful family support we have. We are lucky...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun!! Brothers are great in a different way than sisters. Makes me miss mine. Glad you had a fun, spontaneous lunch date.
ReplyDelete