Friday, April 23, 2010

Date Night

Ben and I are headed to dinner with some friends tonight. This is a tricky one for me....the boys are old enough now that it's not a big deal to take them with us to dinner....and I don't enjoy paying babysitters. I sit and watch the clock wishing the waiter would hurry so I can end the date on an even bill....I'm really a nutt. (And the reality is that it's actually cheaper to take the boys with us than to pay the babysitter!) Either way...I'm sure we'll have a good time.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you go for dinner?? We have the dilemma. And, actually, we are sooooo tempted to leave Haley in charge. Do you think 11 is close enough to 12?? :) She always ends up doing a better job than the babysitter. This might be the one reason I'm excited for age 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very fun! I still hate taking all of them though out though! I'm glad that Sam's surgery went well. Has Ben relented on the tramp yet? Curtis used to move ours to a different location every time he mowed to save the grass. Good thing it's a chintzy walmart special that is easy to move!

    ReplyDelete