Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yea! Football!







Call me old fashion...but I think every boy should have some level of interest in football. Surviving a good tackle in football can help make a little boy tough! It's not really about the game...it's about all of the lessons learned from the game...and I've wanted the boys to show some interest.
Spencer will never be a 'jock' and I'm ok with that. He's so bright in so many other areas and I'm greatful for that. But I do want him to be able to join in a game of football and not get upset when he's tackled. (Because...let's face it...to make it in this world he's going to have to be able to survive many different kinds of 'tackles' and keep on going.)
I seriously love watching them play football in the yard!
Note: Look closely at Sam's football attire...it's classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment