Friday, April 30, 2010

Week Wrap-Up







It's been a busy week. Not with anything extra exciting...just life. Sam had his Kindergarten music concert. I got teary eyed watching him...let's face it: it's been a long road to get him to Kindergarten! Both Spencer and Sam were down for two days with colds and fevers. Julie's in the last stages of liver failure so we've all been 'preoccupied' with thoughts of her. Thought I'd just share some funny moments and pictures this post.

I'm continuing to see a pattern with Alex's bedtime prayers. The past two nights he has blessed us all that we eat lunch, dinner and ice cream. Amen!!!

When I was telling the boys the other night that Grandma was getting sicker Sam immediately said "she's still sick? doesn't she wash her hands?" I think even Julie would chuckle at this one.

Spencer's class is going to a play next week and only two parents can join them. Spencer was thrilled that my name got drawn. I'm looking forward to spending a few hours with him on his fieldtrip.






2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Julie...I'm glad you have some fun things to go with the not-so-fun. I wish I could be there to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Sam! Hard to believe he will soon be a first grader! Love Alex's prayers. It reminds me of a prayer Luke once said that blew me a way: "Thank you for chocolate." :) Have fun with Spencer! How fun that he is still so excited to have you come along. What play are you going to see?

    ReplyDelete