Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The "Diaper Man"


Alex's bum issue cleared for a few days so...
The "Diaper Man" came the other night. Alex and I have had a fun few days of potty training. :)A pair of underoos, a bag of prizes, and a few accidents but we've gotten pretty secure with part 1. This part was easier than I thought it would be for him.

Part 2 is still a work in progress (he's scared to death of sitting on the toilet). We'll see how long this one takes. And...why am I so tired this week? Can potty training take that much out of you? I'm pathetic.

2 comments:

  1. How's it going? I'm totally with you on potty training exhaustion, having keep an over the top, upbeat attitude while dealing with bodily fluids can really take it out of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blah blah blah blah.

    Some of us are on month 2.

    ReplyDelete