I ate school picture days. It just means I'm going to get yelled at about making someone wear a shirt with a collar. (How awful!) Spencer and Alex are a tiny bit better about occasionally wearing something decent. But, Sam? Not so much...he would PREFER to wear something out of the trash. Tears for 1 hour this morning about wearing something other than his old t-shirt* for school pictures. In the past I have decided the battle isn't worth it and have been happy with a clean t-shirt on picture day. I'm not nice any longer..."there are times when we just need to look a little nicer" I told him. And that is that...stubborn little turkey. (The funny thing is that the collared shirt he chose was too small and faded...still not what I would prefer he wear but beggar's can't be choosers...I'll take what I can get!)
*I'm sure his K-teacher wonders why his mother doesn't buy him another pair of jeans. He refuses to wear any other pair to school. So I wash the same pair every-other day and send him on his way.
We love Sammers. If it helps, this sounds so much like one of my brothers as a child. He is a very nice adult. And SUPER put-together. He'll probably be the type you never have to worry about.
ReplyDelete