
I love airplanes. Not just because the boys love them so....but because they make distance disappear in a day. It means family is just a ticket away. I called Ben at work two weeks ago and told him I wanted to go to Utah for a long weekend. The guy is great...no questioning my sanity (although, he may actually want to do that sometime) but just fully supporting me in my goal to surprise Elise. Susan and I were so excited about planning our surprise! It was so nice to be with my family. I love them even more than the airplane that took me to Utah in a day. I'm so greatful to Ben, Susan, Mom, and the Wright Brothers for making it all happen!
Ben's great! How fun that you were able to go do that! I, too, am grateful for the Wright brothers. I think it's safe to say neither you or I would have made good pioneers. :)
ReplyDelete