Another day...another fever for Sam. The poor kid can get a fever just thinking about it. Even with a cold he gets a fever. Tonsils are scheduled to be taken out on April 7. I'm hoping it makes a difference in his overall health. He hasn't been eating much for the past two weeks and has lost weight. You'd think his lack of feeling good has something to do with his ornery disposition. Right? I'm crabby when I don't feel good!
So, i have been reading this over las tblog over and over, and i have come to the realization that the reason Sam keeps getting fevers is becasue you are a horrible house keeper, and there is mold growing in your house..
ReplyDeleteha ha ha ha (I'm laughing at Susan).
ReplyDeletePoor dude! Sophie is SO much healthier w/o tonsils and adenoids. It might be a rough couple of weeks post-surgery, but then it's going to be awesome! So sad for him next week, but happy for you both in the long run.