
I felt like a really mean Mom today....here's the story: Spencer has a really good friend in his class that is allergic to peanuts. This friend is required to sit at the peanut-free table at lunch. Spencer makes sure to remind me to not pack his lunch with any peanut butter so that he can sit by this friend. Today I purposely put a peanut butter sandwich in his bag. He was sooo mad at me. But I want him to branch-out and try to make other friends at his regular class table.
I'm sure he'll be cussing me all through lunch today.
You're awesome! Hmmm, kinda wishing we had a peanut free table I could figure out a way to send Braden to so he could branch out.
ReplyDeleteOh Mills that is so funny, i was laughing so hard i was crying, Moe came out and looked at me very concerned! I wish i was allergic to PB then i would not want Reese peanut butter cups or the butterfinger ice cream that i just ate. My life would be a lot easier if i were allergic to the wonderful peanut butter
ReplyDeleteNot mean. Good mothering. We do what we have to do.
ReplyDelete