The week has brought school days for the boys and strep throat for myself. (It's been a lovely one.) Sam woke up the first day of school and immediately got dressed and made his bed. It was very cute and very uncharacteristic of Sam. Both of the boys have had a good first week of school. (I have enjoyed the quiet and the house staying clean for a few hours.) Alex has missed them but enjoyed not having to share anything or be bullied.

Alex isn't really convinced that this bike is better than his broken tricycle. But his smile makes you think otherwise. He still prefers the broken tricycle...

We came home from the grocery store last week and the groceries weren't unloaded into the pantry but ended up here...the boys decided to play store. I did have to take the ice cream and hamburger 'off of their shelves' to put them in the freezer.

First day of school. Bright and early. It was a cold, rainy and windy morning. But these are some cute little dudes heading out to the cruel world.
All of us on the diesel engine. I was teasing Ben that his shirt is the same color as the interior of the 1950 diesel engine.
And I have to post a cute comment made by Alex. I told him I wasn't feeling well and needed to just lay on the couch. His response was a quick "oh...because you have hiccups or something?" I chuckled. In his little world a hiccup is one of the worst things that could happen to a person!
Hope you're feeling better, that is no fun! Alex is so cute, I have to hear him talking sometime - I'm surprised that after all he has been through, he thinks hiccups are bad news. Thanks for sharing, xo-
ReplyDelete