Thursday, September 30, 2010

Intervention

My eating habits are in need of a massive intervention...I think I just might be on a downward spiral to obesity. I believe today's lunch was Doritos, watermelon and two pumpkin bars. And I wonder why my stomach always looks and feels like I'm 3 months pregnant??? I really need to stop complaining and get some control. (But the pumpkin bars were really good! :) I believe I'm in an official eating and exercising 'slump.'

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you that I love reading your blog. It really makes me want to post more on mine, and I always feel better after I read your entries. Ever since I've had the baby, my eating habits have gone downhill. I think I am just too busy to make anything good for myself so I usually end up eating the last scrapings of mac and cheese from the boys lunch, or just grab some animal crackers and can of chocolate frosting and munch on those while I feed Anna. Good thing she's getting bottles now because I obviously wouldn't be producing much nutrition for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help you here. Do you want my Lava Cake recipe?

    ReplyDelete