Labor day always reminds me of Payson, Utah. Labor Day (or better yet "Onion Days") was the big celebration for the town.
We didn't celebrate onions today but we did do a little labor. Spent most of the day outside...washing cars...cleaning garage...mowing lawn...etc. I made the boys stay outside to help with the projects.
The weekend was fun...we returned to the transporation museum and this time the boys got to go on a diesel engine ride. Fabulous! We even braved Chucky Cheeses-diseases. Went to a friend's for a bonfire and the boys had fun running around in the dark. The temps were cool...Fall is here.
And tomorrow school starts. I think the boys are a little excited. I've prept Sam as much as I can for the early morning rush. (Should be exciting!) Summer has truly flown by. At this moment I'm looking forward to a little 'quiet' for a few hours tomorrow. The boys are SO noisey...they are having fun playing before bed but I seriously think I'm going to go deaf from the shear noise level. Bedtime: 15 mins and counting....
My dad was heading down to the parade with Clyde! Happy first day of school!
ReplyDelete